Before the event
When should I receive my digital ticket?
We will send an SMS (text) message containing the link to download your digital ticket and vehicle pass on or before Tuesday, February 7.
How should I download the ticket to my phone?
If you have an iPhone:
- Step 1: On your iPhone, open the SMS that was sent by the Academy and click on the download link. Enter the last four digits of the mobile phone number linked to your ticket. This is the phone number where you received the text.
- Step 2: Select the Add to Apple Wallet button and select Add All.
- Step 3: Select “Next” (leave Automatically Select as selected) and “Done” to add the digital ticket and a separate vehicle pass to your Apple Wallet.
If you have an Android phone:
- Step 1: Make sure that Google Pay is installed on your Android phone. Many devices come with Google Pay pre-installed. If Google Pay is not installed please follow these instructions to install it: Google Pay
- Some vendors, such as Samsung, offer an alternative wallet (Samsung Pay). We do not support digital tickets for Samsung Pay so please download Google Pay to receive your ticket and vehicle pass
- Step 2: On your phone, open the text message that was sent by the Academy and click on the download link. Enter the last four digits of the mobile phone number linked to your ticket. This is the phone number where you received the text.
- Step 3: Select the “G Pay: Save to phone” button
- Step 4: From the Google Pay app, select “Save” to save the ticket and vehicle pass to your wallet.
- Step 5: We will be using a technology called NFC at the event. To ensure your ticket and vehicle pass will work, please select “Connected Devices” in the Settings app on your Android Device. Select Connection Preferences, then NFC Option. Toggle the “Use NFC” option to on.
How will I know I received the correct ticket(s)?
All guests will receive one ticket and one vehicle pass to download for the Nominees Luncheon. Tickets are not shareable, however your vehicle pass may be shared using the instructions below. Once your ticket is downloaded, you should see your name displayed on the ticket. If the name displayed looks incorrect, please contact Academy Support at email@example.com or 855.742.9140.
What should I do if I do not have a phone or do not have iPhone or Android phone?
I do not see my seating information, where is it?
Seating information will be provided for this event when you check in.
Can I share my vehicle pass with a driver for the event?
Yes. There are two way you can do this.
- To share your vehicle pass with your driver using the share capability on the vehicle pass in your wallet, please select the more button (the circle with three dots) in the top right corner of your pass and select “Share”.
- Your driver can scan the QR code on the front of your vehicle pass with a smart phone camera and a link will appear on your driver’s smart phone to download your vehicle pass.
I would like to make a change to the phone number that was provided during the RSVP process or when I registered on Nominee Central
I downloaded the ticket to the wrong phone or I lost my ticket. What should I do?
We only allow one download of the digital ticket and it cannot be shared. Vehicle passes can be shared. Please contact Academy Support at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 855.742.9140 to reissue your digital ticket.
At the event
We will be sending you notifications about your digital ticket and vehicle pass before and during the event. Please ensure your iPhone or Android phone is not in airplane mode. Also, Automatic Updates and Allow Notifications and Suggest on Lock Screen should remain turned on for your digital ticket and vehicle pass (most phones have these settings enabled by default).
You may be asked to present your ticket or vehicle pass at various security checkpoints in addition to the arrivals area. To access your digital ticket, follow the steps below.
How do I open my digital ticket or vehicle pass on my iPhone:
- Step 1: Access your iPhone using your usual method (face identification, touch identification or entering a passcode).
- Step 2: Select the Wallet icon or search for “wallet” in the search bar.
- Step 3: Select your digital ticket or vehicle pass from the passes in your Apple Wallet.
If you receive a lock screen notification, you can also access the digital ticket or vehicle pass by selecting this on your iPhone.
How do I access the back of my ticket on my iPhone?
If we ask you to show us the back of your ticket, please tap the More button (the circle with the three dots) on the top, right-hand side of the pass.
How do I open my ticket on Android phone:
- Step 1: Open the Google Pay app on your phone.
- Step 2: Select your ticket or vehicle pass.
- Step 3: At the bottom of the screen, tap on “Details” to view the ticket or vehicle pass details
- Step 4: Scroll up to see all the ticket or vehicle pass details